Are you finding the solution of Exercise 7.3 of 10th Class Mathematics? If yes, you are in the right near your finding.
If we talk about class 10th course book of mathematics, it’s the same for almost all boards among Pakistan. This book is relatively regarding Algebra, Algorithm, Geometry and Graphs.
Some of the exercises in this book are very easy to solve if you understand the solution, some are lengthy and easy whereas some are tricky and short. One of the exercises that students find very difficult and need easy access to is Exercise no 7.3.
In this exercise we have to deal with the graphs and trigonometric functions at the same time that students may find confusing after solving the algebra and geometry for many other chapters.
In such cases where the validity of the solutions needs to be attested by students again and again they tend to save their maximum time in order to get the simplest solution as soon as possible.
For such students we really understand that finding a way through the internet really creates hurdles. So TOPSTUDY WORLD has brought on our page easy access to this exercise.
If you belong to any of the boards for SSC Part 2 in Pakistan:
- Federal Board (FBISE)
- In Pakistan, Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education is an independent educational authority in Pakistan. It was established under FBISE ACT 1975, as a successor of University of the Punjab which was its affiliation body till 1974.
- Federal Board is an autonomous body of Ministry of Education, Trainings and Standards in Higher Education. Federal Board provides education to those students who are unable or unwilling to go to regular classes for their studies. It conducts examinations at secondary and higher secondary level for SSC & HSSC respectively.
- FBISE also has jurisdiction over foreign candidates. Federal Board also conducts exams for GCE O-level & A-level candidates.
- As part of its mandate, FBISE organizes, regulates, develops, and controls intermediate and secondary education in general, and conducts examinations in its affiliated institutions. Upon passing the SSC (Matriculation) and HSSC (Intermediate) examinations, the board awards certificates. It ensures that all educational institutions imparting education at SSC or HSSC levels within its jurisdiction maintain standard prescribed by law.
- The FBISE administers examinations according to syllabi and textbooks as approved by the Ministry of Education. The Board regulates examination system, prescribes courses of instructions and text books for SSC & HSSC classes. It conducts SSC & HSSC annual exams in an impartial manner under its complete supervision and control.
- Punjab Board (Lahore, Faisalabad, Multan, Rawalpindi Boards)
- KPK Board (Peshawar Board)
- Sindh Board (Karachi and Hyrderboard Boars)
Then these notes are helpful to you.
Do I talk complicated and much? Get your notes.
The best we understand, the best we offer! YOU can view it online as well as download the file.
Download Class 10 Maths Exercise 7.3 Notes
Do you want to download the notes? Click Download
Size: 1 MB
Preview Class 10 Maths Exercise 7.3 Notes
Don’t you download the notes? See the notes for Exercise 7.3 of the 10th Class without downloading the PDF: