Are you finding the solution of Exercise 5.2 of 10th Class Mathematics?
If yes, you are in the right hands.
If you belong to any of the boards for SSC Part 2 in Pakistan:
- Federal Board (FBISE)
- Students in Pakistan are very hard working and they want to do their best in every field of study. They want to be on top of the world and they get a chance every year through the results of Federal board (FBISE) by which they get chance to get admission in foreign universities. Students from all over the Pakistan take part in federal board exam every year.
- Federal Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education F.B.I S.E is an autonomous organization for holding examinations for providing intermediate and secondary education to the students of Pakistan.
- Its main objective is to provide standard educational system to its students by providing them with qualified teachers, books and training facilities. There are many private schools that provide education on different levels and from different ages but there are only few private schools that have educational affiliations with Federal Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education(FBISE).
- These schools are affiliated with Federal Board because they provide quality education at every level and every type of education system that is provided by FBISE. At the moment, there are seven such private schools in Pakistan that are affiliated with Federal Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education(FBISE). The following list contains these seven schools:
- Punjab Board (Lahore, Faisalabad, Multan, Rawalpindi Boards)
- KPK Board (Peshawar Board)
- Sindh Board (Karachi and Hyrderboard Boars)
Then these notes are helpful to you.
Do I talk complicated and much? Get your notes.
Download Class 10 Maths Exercise 5.2 Notes
Do you want to download the notes? Click Download
Size: 1 MB
Preview Class 10 Maths Exercise 5.2 Notes
Don’t you download the notes? See the notes for Exercise 5.2 of 10th Class without downloading the PDF: