Are you finding the solution of Exercise 4.4 of 10th Class Mathematics?
If yes, you are in the right hands.
If you belong to any of the boards for SSC Part 2 in Pakistan:
- Federal Board (FBISE)
- The board is operated under the Ministry of Education. It was established by the government in 1975.
- In order to provide a fair system of examination for all students, FBISE has established a number of examination centers across Pakistan. These centers are open for every student who wishes to appear in its examinations.
- The candidates’ roll numbers are provided to the centers based on their domiciles. The candidates are then allotted seats according to the merit they have achieved in their previous exams.
- In the history of FBISE, the first time when exams were conducted for intermediate classes was in 1999. But this time it was planned to conduct the exams for intermediate classes after every two years. In 2001, on January 6th, exams were held for fifth and eighth grades in different cities of Punjab. In 2003 December 5th, these exams were held again in different cities of Punjab.
- In 2004, the FBISE started its first online registration process that was conducted on May 11th and 12th 2004. The registrations were ended on May 15th 2004. After the online registration system was closed, the students came to the offices of their schools or colleges to register themselves offline. In 2005 June 21st and 22nd, these exams were held in different cities of Punjab including Lahore, Multan, Bahawalpur, Gujranwala etc.
- Punjab Board (Lahore, Faisalabad, Multan, Rawalpindi Boards)
- KPK Board (Peshawar Board)
- Sindh Board (Karachi and Hyrderboard Boars)
Then these notes are helpful to you.
Do I talk complicated and much? Get your notes.
Download Class 10 Maths Exercise 4.4 Notes
Do you want to download the notes? Click Download
Size: 1 MB
Preview Class 10 Maths Exercise 4.4 Notes
Don’t you download the notes? See the notes for Exercise 4.4 of 10th Class without downloading the PDF: