Are you finding the solution of Exercise 4.2 of 10th Class Mathematics? If yes, you are in the right hands.
If you belong to any of the boards for SSC Part 2 in Pakistan:
- Federal Board (FBISE)
- (FBISE) was established on November 25, 1975 under FBISE ACT 1975. Federal Board is an autonomous body of the Ministry of Education, which is formed to regulate the all educational activities in Pakistan.
- The FBISE has jurisdiction over the following areas:
- Federal Government Educational Institutions (Cantts/ Garrisons) throughout Pakistan, located at Islamabad Capital Territory, Cantonment Boards and the garrisons.
- All Private Institutions located in Islamabad Capital Territory and Cantonment Boards under their jurisdiction.
- All institutions working abroad under the diplomatic missions of Pakistan and are affiliated with Federal Board.
- All institutions working abroad under Pakistani Community and are affiliated with Federal Board.
- It is a public sector autonomous examining authority. FBISE is responsible for conducting examinations and declaring results at secondary and intermediate level, in all educational institutions located in Islamabad Capital Territory (ICT), Cantonment boards, FBISE also conducts examinations for 8th, 9th and 10th classes.
- Its main purpose was to provide educational facilities to the students from far off areas, which are not linked with any board of intermediate & secondary education or any other educational board. The institution was later given the power to conduct examinations on behalf of other boards as well.
- The Federal Board has its own jurisdiction over educational institutes such as Colleges and Schools including private institutions that are affiliated with it.
- Punjab Board (Lahore, Faisalabad, Multan, Rawalpindi Boards)
- KPK Board (Peshawar Board)
- Sindh Board (Karachi and Hyrderboard Boars)
Then these notes are helpful to you.
Do I talk complicated and much? Get your notes.
Download Class 10 Maths Exercise 4.2 Notes
Do you want to download the notes? Click Download
Size: 1 MB
Preview Class 10 Maths Exercise 4.2 Notes
Don’t you download the notes? See the notes for Exercise 4.2 of 10th Class without downloading the PDF: