Are you finding the solution of Exercise 3.6 of 10th Class Mathematics?
If yes, you are in the right hands.
If you belong to any of the boards for SSC Part 2 in Pakistan:
- Federal Board (FBISE)
- (FBISE) has conducted the annual exams of Matriculation and Intermediate for all over the Pakistan. After the successful completion of the exams, most of the students are eagerly waiting for their results. They are getting encouragement from their parents, teachers and friends because they have worked hard for it but still they need to wait for a few weeks till the results will be announced.
- The Federal Board is responsible for conducting annual exams in the schools and colleges of Pakistan. The board was established in Islamabad on August 14, 1975 by an act of parliament named as “The Federal Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education Act, 1975”. The main objective behind its establishment was to conduct examinations in intermediate and secondary classes. The board also determines syllabus, examination schedule and evaluation procedure. The federal board provides equal opportunities to all students by conducting exams in Urdu medium as well as English medium. It also conducts exams in special cases such as blind students and those belonging to remote areas.
- The Federal Board announces results within a month after the completion of exams which is very fast compared to other boards. The results are announced through newspapers, official websites and SMS services.
- Punjab Board (Lahore, Faisalabad, Multan, Rawalpindi Boards)
- KPK Board (Peshawar Board)
- Sindh Board (Karachi and Hyrderboard Boars)
Then these notes are helpful to you.
Do I talk complicated and much? Get your notes.
Download Class 10 Maths Exercise 3.6 Notes
Do you want to download the notes? Click Download
Size: 1 MB
Preview Class 10 Maths Exercise 3.6 Notes
Don’t you download the notes? See the notes for Exercise 3.6 of 10th Class without downloading the PDF:
He is an SEO wizard and founder of Top Study World & Nafran, has been featured more times than a celebrity on Ahrefs, Semrush, Dawn News, Propakistani and dozens more. His superpower? Helping students ace their exams!