Are you finding the solution of Exercise 3.4 of 10th Class Mathematics? If yes, you are in the right hands.
If you belong to any of the boards for SSC Part 2 in Pakistan:
- Federal Board (FBISE)
- The FBISE was established in 1975 with a view to improving the education standard in the country.
- The FBISE manages its own financial affairs through annual budget approved by the Federal Government. The Board collects examination fees from candidates appearing in the supplementary and improvement examination conducted by it.
- The Board also charges affiliation fee from the affiliated Institutions on yearly basis as per approved rates. In addition to it, the Board also earns revenue through advertisement and sale of its publications etc.
- The FBISE was established in 1975 under the supervision of the Ministry of Education. The board was established to conduct examinations and grant certificates at secondary and higher secondary levels in public and private institutions directly under its jurisdiction.
- The FBISE headquarters are located in Islamabad. The board conducts exams for all educational institutes of Islamabad and its surrounding areas. It also conducts exams for all overseas students who have studied in Pakistan or abroad and want to appear for their SSC or HSSC examinations. Apart from this, it also conducts supplementary or improvement exams for those candidates who were unable to clear any subject during their main exam.
- Punjab Board (Lahore, Faisalabad, Multan, Rawalpindi Boards)
- KPK Board (Peshawar Board)
- Sindh Board (Karachi and Hyrderboard Boars)
Then these notes are helpful to you.
Do I talk complicated and much? Get your notes.
Download Class 10 Maths Exercise 3.4 Notes
Do you want to download the notes? Click Download
Size: 1 MB
Preview Class 10 Maths Exercise 3.4 Notes
Don’t you download the notes? See the notes for Exercise 3.4 of 10th Class without downloading the PDF: