Are you finding the solution of Exercise 3.3 of 10th Class Mathematics?
If yes, you are in the right hands.
If you belong to any of the boards for SSC Part 2 in Pakistan:
- Federal Board (FBISE)
- The federal board pakistan is an independent public organization responsible for conducting examinations for Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC), Inter Part 1, Inter Part 2 and Pre Engineering/Medical/Arts group A&B. The board was established in 1981 under the federal board act 1981.The Federal Board conducts its own intermediate exam in Pakistan after Matriculation Boards exams are finished. It also conducts the HSSC examination after the Intermediate Public Examination (IPE) is finished.
- The main purpose behind this organization is to improve the quality of education throughout Pakistan. Students in this board are given different kinds of facilities including transportation, books, scholarships etc.
- Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Lahore is situated in Lahore the capital city of Punjab province. It is responsible for improving the educational facilities provided to the students from all over Pakistan including Punjab, Sindh and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa etc. Its main aim is to provide a better environment for learning and education as compared to other boards. This board was started during the year 2004. There are more than 300 institutions affiliated with this federation all across Pakistan.
- Punjab Board (Lahore, Faisalabad, Multan, Rawalpindi Boards)
- KPK Board (Peshawar Board)
- Sindh Board (Karachi and Hyrderboard Boars)
Then these notes are helpful to you.
Do I talk complicated and much? Get your notes.
Download Class 10 Maths Exercise 3.3 Notes
Do you want to download the notes? Click Download
Size: 1 MB
Preview Class 10 Maths Exercise 3.3 Notes
Don’t you download the notes? See the notes for Exercise 3.3 of 10th Class without downloading the PDF: