Finding the best notes on the internet might be a difficult task for most of the students who are new to the internet. That’s why I have uploaded here the notes for 10th Class Biology with solved exercises for the Federal Board students.
See Also:10th Class Notes (For All Subjects)
I bet you will not need to spend money on buying guides for Biology rather all the work can be done with these notes. These notes are not limited to download in PDF rather you can view them online too without downloading anything to your smartphone or laptop.
If you want to get amazing marks in exams, you have to draw as many diagrams as possible in the Biology paper. Diagrams impress the checker.
Here are the 10th Biology chapters from 10 to 18:
CHAPTER 10: GASERUOUS EXCHANGE
This chapter is about respiration and breathing and the related problems which are associated with it. The important questions are:
- What do you know about the voice box?
- The voice box (the larynx) is a small muscular organ located in the front of the neck. Larynxes are made up of cartilage, muscle, and nerve tissues. It is a hollow tube made up of four main parts: the thyroid cartilage (shield-shaped), the cricoid cartilage (ring-shaped), two pairs of small cartilages, and the vocal cords.
- A voice box is also called a larynx. The voice box plays an important role in protecting the lower airway by preventing food and liquid from entering into the lungs. The larynx is also involved with sound production and speech.
- Laryngeal vocal cords are responsible for sound production. Maybe you have a subliminal fear of laryngitis? Or maybe you’ve never thought about it at all. But in fact, your voice box is a very high-tech device. Voice boxes are located at the top of the trachea, where air from the lungs meets strings of elastic tissue called vocal cords.
- When these cords are set into motion by breath from the lungs, they act as a vibrating valve that interrupts the flow of air being exhaled from the lungs. This creates sound waves that resonate inside the throat and mouth to produce speech.
- Difference between inspiration and expiration
- What are the symptom, causes, and treatment of Pneumonia?
- What is passive smoking?
- Differentiate between breathing and cellular respiration?
Size: 3.3 MB | Pages: 20| Content: Solved Exercise, MCQs, Short and Long Questions
CHAPTER 11: HOMEOSTASIS
This chapter is about the maintenance of the internal condition of the body at equilibrium. The important topics are:
- What is the difference between Osmoregulation, Thermoregulation, and Excretion?
- What is guttation?
- Write three differences between Xerophytes and Halophytes?
- Write a detailed note on the function of the kidney?
- What do you know about Haemodialysis
PDF Chapter 11
Size: 3.5 MB | Pages: 22 | Content: Solved Exercise, MCQs, Short, and Long Questions
CHAPTER 12: COORDINATION AND CONTROL
This chapter is about the coordination or the unity which takes place between the different parts of our body to perform a single or multitask. The important topics are:
- Draw a structure of the neuron, and label it?
- Write a detailed note on the division of Brain?
- Write a detail on the three layers of Eye?
PDF Chapter 12
Size: 6.5 MB | Pages: 36 | Content: Solved Exercise, MCQs, Short, and Long Questions
CHAPTER 13: SUPPORT AND MOVEMENT
This chapter is all about how your bones help you to support your walk to perform your desired action. The important topics are:
- Write down the three types of cartilage.
- Write down any three types of joints.
- Write down three types of arthritis.
- Differentiate between cartilage and bone.
- How would you differentiate between osteoporosis and movement?
- Size: 2.6 MB | Pages: 17| Content: Solved Exercise, MCQs, Short and Long Questions
- PDF Chapter 13
CHAPTER 14: REPRODUCTION
This chapter is all about reproduction. This is an important chapter for the exams:
- Write a detailed note on the life cycle of a flowering plant.
- What are the three conditions for seed germination?
- Describe the formation of gametes (Gametogenesis)
- Describe spore formation with diagrams.
PDF Chapter 14
Size: 6.09 MB | Pages: 36 | Content: Solved Exercise, MCQs, Short and Long Questions
CHAPTER 15: INHERITANCE
Inheritance means the transmission of characteristics from parents to offspring. The important topics are:
- Who proposed Waston-Cricket Model, drew its diagram, and what does it say?
- Describe Medel’s Law of Segregation and Mendel’s Law of Independent Assortment
- What is natural selection, and given an example?
PDF Chapter 15
Size: 4.1 MB | Pages: 24 | Content: Solved Exercise, MCQs, Short and Long Questions
CHAPTER 16: MAN AND HIS ENVIRONMENT
This chapter is really important in terms of short questions for your exams. The important topics are: Write a detailed note on the Nitrogen Cycle. Write any three types of symbiosis Write any three effects of acid rain. Explain the 3R principle.
PDF Chapter 16
Size: 6.1 MB | Pages: 34 | Content: Solved Exercise, MCQs, Short and Long Questions
CHAPTER 17: BIOTECHNOLOGY
This chapter is all about living organisms and their uses for the usefulness of humanity. The important topics are:
- Write two basic types of carbohydrate fermentation: Alcohol and Lactic Acid Fermentation
- Write five steps in Genetic Engineering
- Write any three achievements of Genetic Engineering
- What do you know about Single-Cell Proteins?
PDF Chapter 17
Size: 2.9 MB | Pages: 17 | Content: Solved Exercise, MCQs, Short and Long Questions
CHAPTER 18: PHARMACOLOGY
This chapter is about drugs: their compositions, properties, and medical applications. The important topics are:
- Difference between pharmaceutical drugs and addictive drugs
- What do you know about Sedatives, Narcotics, and Hallucinogens?
- What is Antibiotic Resistance?
- What is a vaccine, and how does it work? (Important)
PDF Chapter 18
Size: 2.7 MB | Pages: 17 | Content: Solved Exercise, MCQs, Short and Long Questions
He is an SEO wizard and founder of Top Study World & Nafran, has been featured more times than a celebrity on Ahrefs, Semrush, Dawn News, Propakistani and dozens more. His superpower? Helping students ace their exams!