How To Change Examination Center In FBISE (Helpful Guide)

Are you looking for the step by step guide how can you change your examination center in FBISE?

Before that, it is important to know the change of examination rules.


  1. No student is given the privilege to change his/her examination center in normal circumstances. However, a student can be granted such permission in special circumstances under the following conditions.
  2. A candidate will be granted the permission of change of examination center if his father/guardian has been transferred within Pakistan or shifted in Pakistan (for the candidate abroad). The candidate must submit the application along with a photocopy of transfer order (in case of an employee) duly attested by head of the institution (who attested the admission form). In case of shifting to or from abroad, the candidate must attach an attested copy of the passport. The chairman or his authorized officer can allow the change of the center.
  3. The candidate must attach the prescribed fee (as prescribed by the Board from time to time) with the application of change of center. The fee is non-refundable even if the change of the center is not allowed to the candidate.
  4. A candidate will not be allowed the change of center within the same city or twin city under any circumstances.
  5. An application for the change of center by the candidate must be entertained up to 30 days before the commencement of the examination. In exceptional cases, the Chairman may allow the change at any time and may also accept the application after the required period.
  6. In any case, if the chairman feels necessary, he may order a change of a candidate(s) canter at any time (before or during examination). The reason may not necessarily be disclosed to the candidate(s).


  • Attested photocopy of the order of transfer attested by head of the institution
  • Attested photocopy of passport
  • Prescribed fee by the Board


Here are the following steps:

Step 1

Go to FBISE official website.

Step 2

Click “Bank Challan & Fee Info“, then Click “Challan Form for SSC” and “Challan Form for HSSC” Click depending on your class.

Step 3

Then fill the form with your name and the fees. For fees info, you need to scroll down. Click Generate Form.

Step 4

It will be downloaded in the form of PDF. You need to download and print it. If you don’t have the printer, save the file on your USB drive, and go to any photostat shop, he will help.

Step 5

Bring the Challan form, and go to any nearest HBL branch in your area. Handover the form, they will do the rest provided you pay them Rs. 1000 🙂

Step 6

Now, you need to attach the following documents that you need to send to the board.

Attach the photocopy of the order of transfer as mentioned in the above rules.

  • Attested photocopy of the order of transfer attested by head of the institution
  • Attested photocopy of passport
  • Prescribed fee by the Board (Challan form that you deposited in the HBL)

And send to the very address:

Federal Board of Intermediate and

Secondary Education Sector H-8/4,


P.O. BOX NO. (1365)

Do you have a question? Ask below.