Want admission in the top engineering university?
Why don’t you apply to UET Taxila?
We have compiled below a complete step by step guideline on how to get admission in UET Taxila!
Introduction to UET Taxila
The University of Engineering and Technology of Taxila (UET Taxila) is situated over a vast land of 163 acres on the edge of the Taxila city from a 5km distance.
Located close to the railway station of Mohra Shah Wali Shah, UET Taxila is a public sector university.
Formed in 1975 as a sub-campus of the UET Lahore, UET Taxila gained the status of an independent university in 1993.
This prestigious institute is known for integrating and developing high standards of education, learning opportunities, and a creative learning environment. It is equipped with the latest lab equipment, excellent facilities, and modern teaching methods.
A sub-campus of UET Taxila was formed in 2005 in Chakwal.
Admission Process of UET Taxila:
Admissions at UET Taxila open every year in May-June.
First, you need to download the Prospectus from the official website of the UET Taxila at http://admissions.uettaxila.edu.pk or you can get it from the University.
You have to apply for the Entry Test of UET before you send in your online application form.
You can submit your admission application form by following the below easy breezy steps:
If you have applied for the Entry Test, only then apply for the admission form.
Keep reading the article below to know the steps for applying for the Entry Test.
You need to go to the nearest designated TCS Center to submit the admission application fee of Rs. 1,550/-.
You can find the list of the designated TCS Centers on the official website of the university.
When you submit the fee male sure you obtain the deposit slip.
This will be a computerized slip having a Reference Number of 14 digits.
In case you get the Reference Number having 15 digits, you need to remove the number 0 at the extreme left side of the Reference Number.
You can then register yourself at the UET Taxila’s Admission Portal at http://admissions.uettaxila.edu.pk/My_UET.php.
You can register here by providing:
- CNICB-form number without any dashes
- Setting up your password
- TCS Reference Number (having 14 digits)
- Name of the TCS Center where you deposited the admission application fee
- Deposit date
- Upload the scanned picture of the paid deposit fee slip
Now sign in and start filling out the application form.
Add your personal information, previous academic record, your future subject preferences, and applicable options.
While filling out the preference details, make sure you carefully fill out the table in your desired preference order because once submitted, it cannot be changed.
Accurately mark the column containing the category of either Open Merit (A), Partially Subsidized (S) Children of Overseas Pakistani (X).
Add details of the Admission Entry Test. Click on the final submit icon after carefully reviewing the details on your admission application form.
Take the Admission Entry Test of UET Taxila.
Wait and view the merit list of the official webpage of the UET Taxila.
When your name appears in the merit list, you will receive a call letter (or through your email provided) from the university and a bank challan will be generated.
Take out a printout of the Admission Fee Challan and deposit it in the UET Taxila branch of the HBL.
Take out a print out of the admission form.
Bring the admission form attached with all the required documents along with you at the UET Taxila.
You will be guided regarding your new admissions and get ready to attend the Orientation ceremony and the class.
What are the Documents required for Admission at UET Taxila?
The documents required for admission should be attached with the F-1 admission application form. These should be attested by the Class-1 Gazetted officer of the government or the Class-A officer of the University.
You need to set aside the below-required documents when applying at UET Taxila:
- 10 latest and attested pictures
- Entry test result
- Paid challan receipt of the University dues submitted at the HBL branch of UET Taxila
- Parent/guardian’s income certificate (attested)
- NCC Certificate (Original and if required)
- Original and attested copy of SSC or Equivalent mark sheet and Certificate
- Original and attested copy of HSSC or Equivalent mark sheet and Certificate
- Equivalency Certificate in case of foreign education (O and A-level) acquired from the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC)
- Copy of CNIC or B-form in case of below 18 years of age
- Copy of father or guardian’s CNIC
- Original and attested copy of Bachelor and/or Master’s Detailed Marked Sheet (DMC) and result Certificate in case of admission in postgraduate degree programs
- A duly signed and stamped Medical Certificate (F-V) by the:
- District Medical Superintendent
- Medical Officer of the University
- Commissioned Medical officer
- Duly completed Bio-Data Sheet (F-VI)
- Domicile Certificate (Original)
- An Undertaking Form (F-VII) attested by a 1st Oath Commissioner or a Class Magistrate. This should be on a Stamp paper of Rs. 50/-
Admission Test of UET Taxila:
Make sure you arrive on time at your Entry Test for UET Taxila.
The test will be conducted on the computer so there will be no rechecking option available.
The total marks of the test will be from 400.
The test subjects will be from your studied and selected subject groups selected at the time of filling out the entry test application form. While the syllabus will be from the studied Intermediate or A-Level books.
Entry Test Application Process:
You have to follow the below easy steps to apply for the Admission Entry Test of the UET Taxila and get the, Admit Card:
You need to visit the nearest designated branch of Habib Bank Limited. Here you will submit Rs. 1,200/- to obtain the Entry Test Token. You can look up the designated branches of the HBL from the UET Taxila website.
You need to keep the Token Number secure and not share it with other applicants.
There is a scratchable security sticker on the Entry Token Slip. You need to scratch this carefully to reveal your unique Token Number.
Any endeavor to peel off the sticker will result in loss of the Token Number, so have to slowly scratch/graze the sticker.
You have to visit the Admission Portal at http://admission.uet.edu.pk. Here click on the sign for “Online form for Entry Test is available” or “To apply, click here“.
Log in here by providing your Serial Number and Token Number.
Add your accurate personal information.
Upload your latest decent picture with a light background.
Remember your uploaded picture should be in the JPG or PNG picture format of the maximum 1.0 MB storage size.
You have to select the Test Center and the Session Time Slot next to the Test Center.
When selecting this, make sure you choose the test center that is nearer to your home and the session time slot that is most convenient for you.
However, you have to select an alternative test center and session time slot in case your preferred one has all the seats filled in already.
Your Admit Card will be generated. You have to take out a print out of the Admit Card.
Identification at the Test Center:
You need to bring your Admit Card along with you at the Test Center.
You also have to bring either of the following for positive photo identification of yours:
- For applicants less than 18 years of age, have to bring the Juvenile Card issued by the NADRA
- Matric/Intermediate result card or mark sheet bearing your picture
- Domicile certificate having your picture (computerized)
- Statement of Entry (if you have done A-Levels) carrying your picture
Merit Calculation for Admission at UET Taxila:
Merit (100%) will be calculated on the basis of:
- 30% of the Entry Test result
- 20% of the Matric or Equivalent examination result
- 50% of 1st year of HSSC or Equivalent examination result
Fee structure of UET Taxila:
The admission application processing fee is Rs. 1,500/-.
|Admission fee (one time)
|University Security fee (refundable and one time)
|Fee for 1st semester at the time of Admission
|Fee for succeeding semesters
If you have more queries related to the admission process or want more information you can visit UET Taxila during business hours at the University of Engineering & Technology Taxila, 47050.
Or you can contact at: