By Zaryab Ahmed
Everybody is hesitant while taking the first step.
Sometimes, it’s because lack of information and otherwise, it’s because of the hurdles one has to go through.
Registering yourself as a private candidate for O level means that you are going to appear in the CAIE on your own without the name of any school/institute.
Registering O Level as a Private Candidate
Following are 3 easy steps to guide you to apply as a private candidate:
First, you have to fill the application form as an individual candidate with all of your details and make sure to write your name as you want it to appear on the certificate. To make it easier, just click on the link below
And fill the following details:
- Awarding body
- Qualification level
Pay the examination fees. You will find all of the fee information on your registration form. This can be done by writing a cheque and depositing in a Standard Chartered bank.
Once you are done filling the registration form and have paid the fee, it’s time for you to drop your documents in the drop-box which you can find inside certain branches of Standard Chartered Bank.
Your requirements for this would be:
- Your completed and signed registration form.
- Do make sure to get a photocopy of this to keep in your records.
- You need 3 recent, colored passport-size photographs of yourself which should be identical and it’s best if they are taken within the past 3 months.
- Also, a photocopy of your valid passport which should be clear.
- The bank deposit slip (stamped) and you need to get it photocopied too, to keep it in your records.
Once you have done the above steps, you will soon receive your statement of entry and the location/venues for your examination center, most probably 3 weeks before your exam.
Now all you have to do is prepare for your exams and ace them!
You May Like: O level Vs Matric: Which Is Better in Pakistan?