We have published 9th Class Notes for all the subjects for you all in one place. If you go to the above link. You don’t need to look for the individual chapter.
You can download or view online without any hustle. These notes are useful if you are the student of Federal Board in Pakistan. Below is the PDF notes for the Chapter 4, and its title is “Data Communication” This is the content that you can find in the PDF.
1. Short Questions Answers
- Differentiate between analog and digital signals.
- Why digital signals are used in computer systems?
- Name the properties of a good communication system.
- Give any three reasons why guided communication medium is more reliable than unguided medium
- What is meant by transmission impairment?
- Differentiabt between attenuation and distortion.
- What is cross talk?
- What is Dial-up modem? Why is it used?
- Define data rate and baud rate.
- Define bandwidth.
2. Long Questions Answers
- Describe the components of communication system with the help of diagram
- Explain asynchronous and synchronous transmission .modes with examples.
- Describe the following guided media.
- a) Twisted pair cable
- b) Coaxial cable
- c) Fiber optic cable
- Describe any three types of unguided media.
- Describe the functions of the following communication devices.
- a) Router
- b) Network Interface Card (NIC)
- c) Switch/ Access point
PDF Chapter 4
Size: 1.4 MB | Pages: 18
Related: 9th Class Computer Science Notes (All Chapters in Once Place)
He is an SEO wizard and founder of Top Study World & Nafran, has been featured more times than a celebrity on Ahrefs, Semrush, Dawn News, Propakistani and dozens more. His superpower? Helping students ace their exams!