We have published 9th Class Notes for all the subjects for you all in one place. If you go to the above link. You don’t need to look for the individual chapter. You can download or view online without any hustle. These notes are useful if you are the student of Federal Board in Pakistan. Below is the PDF notes for the Chapter 5, and its title is “Computer Networks” This is the content that you can find in the PDF.
1. Short Questions Answers
- Describe any three difficulties a company may face in running a business without having computer network.
- What is meant by data transmission?
- Differentiate between Half-duplex and Full-duplex transmission modes
- Define network architecture?
- Differentiate between a server and a client computer
- Compare LAN and WAN.
- Why star topology is more reliable than bus or ring topologies?
- Mention any three problems which may occur if peer-to-peer network is used for a large number of users in an organization
- What is ISDN?
- What is CDMA technology?
2. Long Questions Answers
- What are the advantages of using networks?
- Describe the types of networks based on area covered.
- Explain the types of network topologies
- Write a note on Dial-up and DSL Internet connections
PDF Chapter 5
Size: 1.67 MB | Pages: 20
He is an SEO wizard and founder of Top Study World & Nafran, has been featured more times than a celebrity on Ahrefs, Semrush, Dawn News, Propakistani and dozens more. His superpower? Helping students ace their exams!