Are you finding the F.Sc 1st Year Physics notes for the second chapter having the solution to exercise short questions, numerical problems and theory to the point? You are in the right place. The best part! You will get the download link to the PDF at no cost. You can also print the PDF if you want. These easy notes cover the following topics with numerical and short solved exercises questions:
- Basic Concept of vectors.
- Rectangular Coordinate system.
- Addition of Vectors.
- Resultant Vectors.
- Vectors Subtraction.
- Multiplication of a Vector with a Scalar.
- Unit Vector.
- Null Vector.
- Equal Vectors.
- Rectangular Components of a Vector.
- Determination of a Vector from its Rectangular Components.
- Position Vector.
- Vector Addition by Rectangular Components.
- Product of two Vectors.
- Vector or Cross Product.
- Equilibrium of Forces.
- First Condition of Equilibrium.
- Second Condition of Equilibrium.
Chapter 2: Vectors and Equilibrium Notes PDF
- PDF Details
- Size: 2.85MB | Pages: 76 | Content: Short Questions, Numerical Problems, Theory
Need Notes for All 11 Chapters of 1st Year Physics?
Go to Physics Notes for Class 11 of All 11 Chapters in PDF to download.
No matters what board you belong to, notes are beneficial for:
- DG Khan Board
- Faisalabad Board
- Federal Board
- Gujranwala Board
- Multan Board
- Rawalpindi Board
- Sargodha Board
- Lahore Board