Are you finding the F.Sc Part 1 Physics notes for the tenth chapter having the solution to exercise short questions, numerical problems and theory to the point?
You are in the right place.
The best part!
You will get the download link to the PDF at no cost.
You can also print the PDF if you want.
These easy notes cover the following topics with numerical and short solved exercises questions:
- Least distance of distinct vision
- Magnifying and resolving power of optical instruments
- Simple microscope
- Compound microscope
- Astronomical telescope
- Speed of light
- Derivation to find speed of light
- Introduction to fibre optics
- Fibre optic principle
- Types of optical fibre
- Losses of power
- Advantages and disadvantages of optical fiber
Chapter 10: Optical Instruments Notes PDF
- ##check##PDF Details
- Size: 1.12MB | Pages: 47 | Content: Short Questions, Numerical Problems, Theory
Need Notes for All 11 Chapters of 1st Year Physics?
Go to Physics Notes for Class 11 of All 11 Chapters in PDF to download.
No matters what board you belong to, notes are beneficial for:
- DG Khan Board
- Faisalabad Board
- Federal Board
- Gujranwala Board
- Multan Board
- Rawalpindi Board
- Sargodha Board
- Lahore Board