Are you finding the F.Sc 1st Year Physics notes for the first chapter having the solution to exercise short questions, numerical problems and theory to the point? You are in the right place. The best part! You will get the download link to the PDF at no cost. You can also print the PDF if you want.
These easy notes cover the following topics with numerical and short solved exercises questions:
- Physical Quantities
- As you’re probably aware, the physical quantities we use in everyday life are measured with units. In math and science, we use different sets of units depending on whether we’re measuring length, mass, volume, or some other quantity. For example, the standard SI unit for length is the meter (m), while the standard SI unit for mass is the kilogram (kg).
- The problem is that these units aren’t very intuitive. They’re just numbers that don’t mean anything to us in day-to-day life. If I tell you that there’s a 5-meter long snake in front of you, what do you picture? How would it feel if I told you it was 5 meters long? Maybe it’s a little easier to understand when I tell you it’s five times as long as I am: if I’m 1.5 meters tall, then it must be 5 meters long.
- Mass is the measure of an object’s inertia. It determines how much matter and energy an object contains, and how much it weighs.
- Volume is the amount of space that something takes up as it is measured from one side to another. It determines a shape’s size and how much space it occupies.
- Surface area is the measure of an object’s total surface area. It determines how large or small an object appears, and how easily it is to notice.
- International System of Units
- Base Units
- Supplementary Units
- Derived Units
- Scientific Notation
- Conventions for Indicating Units
- Errors and Uncertainties
- Precision and Accuracy
- Assessment of Total Uncertainty in the Final result
- Dimensions of Physical Quantities
Chapter 1: Measurements Notes PDF
- PDF Details
- Size: 1.7MB | Pages: 42 |
- Content: Short Questions, Numerical Problems, Theory
Need Notes for All 11 Chapters of 1st Year Physics?
Go to Physics Notes for Class 11 of All 11 Chapters in PDF to download.
No matters what board you belong to, notes are beneficial for:
- DG Khan Board
- Faisalabad Board
- Federal Board
- Gujranwala Board
- Multan Board
- Rawalpindi Board
- Sargodha Board
- Lahore Board
He is an SEO wizard and founder of Top Study World & Nafran, has been featured more times than a celebrity on Ahrefs, Semrush, Dawn News, Propakistani and dozens more. His superpower? Helping students ace their exams!