Now come to KIPS notes for 9th Class of Chapter 6, Gravitational. It's one of my favorite chapters which is all about gravitation, the law of gravitation, orbital velocity and much more.
Do you know?
Work is a scalar quantity, not a vector quantity. It means it has no direction, only a magnitude unlike force and velocity
All the chapters of 9th Class Physics have been uploaded here on Top Study World if you want to download the KIPS notes with ease in one place.
Previously: Chapter 5: Gravitational (9th Class KIPS Notes)
Click the below link to download the PDF directly.
|Click to Download the PDF of Ch# 5|
Chapter: 6th Chapter of 9th Class Physics
FileSize: 4.37 MB
Tips How to Download or See the Below Images:
1. Click any heading of the table of the content, you will be redirected to the place without leaving the current windows.
2. If you want to the full size of an image, right click, then open in a new tab if you're using Windows. If you're using a smartphone, hold for a second on any image, then open the image in the new tab.
Table of Content - Quick Links
KIPS MCQs OF CH# 5 FOR 9TH CLASS PHYSICS
- Define work and its unit.
- Define Energy and write down its unit.
- Define kinetic energy and give at least one example.
- Define Potential Energy and give examples.
- Define Gravitational Potential Energy and give at least one example.
- Define Efficiency.
- What do you know about the Ideal machine?
- Can we say that practical systems can be 100% efficient?
- Define Power. Write down its unit and define it.
- Do we do any work when we lift a load from the Earth to some height?
- How much power is used by a 40 kg athlete by climbing 10 m high ladder in l0s?
- Give some examples of energies used in our body?
- How much work is done when a body moves with uniform velocity?
The MCQs with Answers In the Below Images
- Define work. Derive its mathematical formula.
- Define kinetic energy and derive its mathematical formula.
- Define Gravitational Potential Energy and derive its mathematical formula.
- Explain different Forms of Energy.
- Explain interconversion of Energy.
- Explain Major Sources of Energy.
- Explain Renewable Energy Sources.
- Explain Solar House Heating.
- What are the future hopes of the world about energy?
- Explain Mass - Energy Equation.
- Explain the electricity from fossil fuels with block diagram.
- Explain the effect of consumptiQn of Energy on Environment.
- Draw the Flow Diagram Of An Energy Converter.
- What is Efficiency? Explain the ideal machine and practical systems.
- What is Power'? Write down its unit and define it.
The Long Questions With Answers in the Below Images
MCQs of Textbook
- The work done will be zero when the angle between force and distance is:
- lf the direction of motion of the force is perpendicular to the direction of motion of the body, then work done will be:
- If the velocity of a body becomes double, then its kinetic energy will:
- The work done in lifting a brick of mass 2 kg through· a height of 5 m above the ground will be:
- That kinetic energy of a body of mass 2 kg is 25 J. Its speed is:
- Which one of the following converts light energy into electrical .energy?
- When a body is lifted through a height 'b', the work done on it appears in the form of its:
- The energy stored in coal is:
- The energy stored in a dam is:
- In Einstein's mass-energy equation, c is the
- Rate of doing work is called
- Define work. What is its SI unit
- When does a force do work' Explain?
- Why do we need energy'?
- Deline energy; give two types of mechanical energy.
- Define K. E and drive its relation
- Define potential energy and drive its relation.
- Why fossils fuels are called non-renewable form energy?
- Which form of energy is most preferred and why?
- How is energy converted from one form to another? Explain.
- Name the five devices that convert electrical energy into mechanical energy.
- Name a device that converts mechanical energy into electrical energy
- What is meant by the efficiency of a system?
- How can you find the efficiency of a system?
- What is meant by the term power?
- Define watt.
The MCQs and Short Questions of Textbook With Answers in the Below Images
- A man has pulled a cart through 35 m applying a force of 300 N. Find the work done by the man.
- A block weighing 20 N is lifted 6 m verticaJly upward. Calculate the potential energy stored in it.
- A car weighing 12 kN has the speed of 20 ms-1. Find its kinetic energy stored in it.
- A 500 g stone is thrown up.with a velocity of 15 ms. Find its.
- On reaching the top of a slope 6 m high from its bottom, a cyclist has a speed of 1.5 ms-1• Find the kinetic energy and the potential ·energy of the cyclist. The mass of the cyclist and his bicycle is 40 kg.
- A motor boat moves at a steady speed of 4 ms. Water resistance acting on it, 4000. Calculate the power of its engine.
- A man pulls a block with a force of 300 N through 50 min 60 s. Find the power used by him to pull the block.
- A 50 kg man moved 25 steps up in 20 seconds. Find his power, if each step is 16 cm high.
- Calculate the power of a pump which can lift 200 kg of water through a height of (1 m in 10 seconds.
- An electric motor of 1 hp is used to run the water pump. The water pump takes 10 minutes to fill an overhead tank. The tank has a capacity of 800 liters and height of 15 m. Find the actual work done by the electric motor to fill the tank. Also, find the efficiency of the system.
The Numerical With Solutions In the Below Images
The material presented here is to help students and only for the educational purpose.