9th Class Physics Notes of KIPS (of all 9 Chapters) have been uploaded here on Top Study World you can download notes with ease in one place.
Do you know?
The skin of a polar bear is black, which helps it to absorb more of the heat from the sun.
Do you belong to Federal Board, Lahore Board, Faisalabad Board, Rawalpindi Board, Sargodha Board, Wah Board? Then these notes are helpful.
|Click to Download the PDF of Ch# 9|
Title: Transfer of Heat
Chapter: 9th Chapter of 9th Class Physics
FileSize: 2.9 MB
Table of Content (Quick Links)
KIPS SHORT QUESTIONS OF CH# 8
1. How many methods of transmission of heat are used?
2. What is Conduction? Explain the process and write down it usage in our daily life..
3. What are Bad conductors or Insulator?
4. What are Conductors?
5. Write down some uses of conductors and non-conductors.
6. Define convention?
7. What do you know about convection currents in Air? Write down some uses.
8. How land and sea breezes are produced?
9. What is gliding?
10. What do you know about birds gliding?
11. Define Radiation
12. Why tea in a cup becomes cold earlier as compared to a teapot?
- What is Conduction? Explain the process and write down it usage in our daily life
- On what factors conduction of heat depend? And define thermal conductivity.
- Write down tbe uses of conductors and non-conductors.
- What is convection? Explain the process.
- What do you know about convection currents in Air? How land and sea breeze blow?
- Define Radiation. How does heat reach us from the sun? Explain Radiation.
- What is Leslie cube? How various surfaces can be compared by Leslie cube?
- Explain the application and consequences of Radiations.
9. Which of the following is a good radiator of heat?
10.Styrofoam is a:
11. Unit of thermal conductivity is:
12. Why metals are good conductors of electricity?
a) A metal feels colder to touch than wood kept in a cold place?
b) The land breeze blows from land towards the sea?
c) The double-walled glass vessel is used in thermos flask?
d) Desserts soon get hot during the day and soon get cold after sunset.
10. Explain the impact of the greenhouse effect in global warming.
The MCQs and Short Questions of TextBook With Answers In the Below Image