HSSC Eligibility Criteria Of A Private Candidate In FBISE

Are you looking for eligibility criteria of a private candidate in FBISE for 1st and 2nd year?

You have come to the right place.

HSSC Examination

The HSSC examination part-I & II will be open to a private HSSC student:

  • Candidates who live in the areas of Board, Islamabad, Capital Territory, North Areas, Abroad and Cantt Areas.
  • Candidates who passed SSC examination or any recognized equivalent examination (stated before) one year before of HSSC part-I.
  • A candidate who has passed one year before the HSSC Part-I examination and for the comprehensive examination, not less than two years for SSC Part-II or any equivalent examination in Case of HSSC part-II.
  • Or in certain circumstances, the candidate is registered by the Board (before or during the academic year prior to the commencement of the examination)
  • The candidate has been a candidate before (ex-candidate) and is then free to complete his/her chances.

Head Of An Institution

If the candidate is certified by the head of an institution affiliated to the board and near to his residence, as:

  • Having a good conduct and character
  • Candidate has no attendance record on any institution after 30th November in that academic year
  • The candidate is not registered in any other Board
  • Two recent photographs must be attested by the person who signs the admission form and must be attached within the space provided for the purpose of admission form. (Same person should attest the photographs and admission form)
  • The candidate has not been excluded from any examining body
  • Has not passed the HSSC examinations by any other board.

Not Offered

A candidate cannot appear in any group or subject (s) which is not offered to any other candidate of the affiliated College/ HSSC

  • A private candidate cannot appear in the science subjects having practicals e.g. general science Subjects, Humanities group, a commerce group.
  • If a candidate changes his category from private to regular or vice versa in 2nd year, he cannot appear in a science subject (s) having practical (s).

I) If a candidate appeared in HSSC- 1 as a regular student and leaves his college, he must provide College Leaving Certificate (CLC). Otherwise, he must provide an arrested photocopy of his SSC/HSSC-1 result card. In case of Migration of board (from another board to federal), a candidate must provide a Migration Certificate.

If you have any question, feel free to ask below.