10 Lines Essay On Quaid E Azam
Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah was the founder of Pakistan and a great leader of the Muslim community in the Indian subcontinent. Here are ten lines about him:
related : Essay On Role Of Women In Society
- Quaid-e-Azam was born in Karachi, British India, on December 25, 1876.
- He studied law in England and became a successful lawyer.
- Jinnah was a member of the Indian National Congress but later became disillusioned with their policies and joined the Muslim League.
- He fought tirelessly for the rights of the Muslim community in India and was a vocal advocate for the creation of Pakistan.
- Quaid-e-Azam played a crucial role in negotiations with the British to create Pakistan.
- Pakistan was created on August 14, 1947, with Jinnah as its first Governor-General.
- He was a strong advocate of democracy, equality, and social justice.
- Quaid-e-Azam’s speeches and writings continue to inspire people all over the world.
- He passed away on September 11, 1948, in Karachi.
- Quaid-e-Azam’s legacy lives on as Pakistan’s founding father and a revered leader of the Muslim world.