Are you finding the solution of Exercise 2.5 of 10th Class Mathematics?
If yes, you are in the right hands.
If you belong to any of the boards for SSC Part 2 in Pakistan:
- Federal Board (FBISE)
- Federal Board (FBISE) pakistan is a government educational board in Pakistan. It provides the education system for matriculation and intermediate phases of studies. The board was established in 1947 under the Pakistan’s Ministry of Education to provide quality education to the students. The board conducts annual examinations for 5th, 8th, 9th, 10th and 12th grades in the public sector schools all over the country.
- In the intervening years, it has performed its functions effectively within the legal framework and according to prescribed procedures with a view to regulating and supervising the system of education being imparted at Secondary School/Intermediate level (i.e. Classes 9 to 12) throughout Pakistan.
- The Federal Board conducts annual exams for students in three shifts during mid-March, mid-May and mid-October each year. During these three sessions, almost 14 lakh candidates appear in the various examinations held by Federal Board.
- The main function of FBISE is to hold examination at Secondary School/Intermediate level throughout Pakistan by providing necessary facilities for holding examinations at different centers throughout Pakistan. In addition, it also performs some other important functions including publication of textbooks, dissemination of information about government policies for educational development, improvement in education system through research activities and functioning.
- Punjab Board (Lahore, Faisalabad, Multan, Rawalpindi Boards)
- KPK Board (Peshawar Board)
- Sindh Board (Karachi and Hyrderboard Boars)
Then these notes are helpful to you.
Exercise 2.5 is all about
- Quadratic equations having roots
Do I talk complicated and much? Get your notes.
Download Class 10 Maths Exercise 2.5 Notes
Do you want to download the notes? Click Download
Size: 1 MB
Preview Class 10 Maths Exercise 2.5 Notes
Don’t you download the notes? See the notes for Exercise 2.5 of 10th Class without downloading the PDF: