Gone are the days when finding the information took hours of hours. Thanks to Google, now it has become effortless to look for what you need within seconds.
Almost every student knows what is Google, but I am sure, 95% of the students don’t know the advanced operators of Google to search.
In this article, you will be able to find these stuff within a few seconds:
- Powerpoint Slides
- Exact information within a site
- Improving English Commands
- Latest Job
- Plagiarism Check
1. Finding the Powerpoint Slides That Can Impress Your Teachers
With this command, you don’t need to spend time on finding the best material rather everything you can find otherwise they could take hours.
2. Finding the PDFs even Books That Can Make You a Master
3. Exact Information Within a Site Even the Site Has No Search Bar
4. Improving English That You Can Do the Magic
- “he threw the ball to me”
- “he threw the ball at me”
Example: “he threw the ball * me”
Example 2: “he threw the ball to me”
Results: 47,300 web pages are using this sentence. The higher, the better. It’s the correct sentence.
You can use this command to check anything.
Note: Not all the time it is correct. It’s better to read the forums about the experts are saying about it. But if you don’t find any forum that is answering your question, then something is better than nothing.
5. Find the Latest Job That You Can Get That Nobody Knows
Finding the latest job is a difficult task for many university graduates because they think there are only a few websites where they can apply.
With Google having more than 12 trillion links in its index that keep updating, you can search a job that has been indexed in its system within 24 hours even in the past hour, week or on any day.